One-size-fits-all cleat for trekking on snow, ice or glaciers. Easy on/ off capabilities.
The Hillsound® Cypress6 is a six-point instep cleat perfect for non-technical trekking on snow, ice, or glaciers. Utilizing a simple ratchet buckle, the Cypress6 bindings make it easy to take the crampon on and off quickly. There is also an easy-to-use width adjuster making the Cypress winter traction system compatible with almost all footwear. Carry case included.
- Width adjustable for compatibility with all rigid-sole footwear
- 6 aggressive spikes grip snow and ice
- Simple ratchet-style buckle bindings for easy on-off
- Anti-balling pad to prevent snow build-up
- Carry bag included
- Spike material: Carbon steel
- No. of spikes: 6
- Spike length: ¾”- 1”
- Weight (pair): 19.4 oz
- One-size-fits-all. Fits up to U.S. M’s 12
- Glacier Travel